MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Stuffed (and trussed) turkey

Yep, that's me. A stuffed and trussed turkey. Spent today at Kyms for our CQTeer meeting which was also a potluck and her birthday celebration. We had two (count 'em...two) decadent chocolate desserts AND several chocolate truffles which found their way into my shouldn't-have-been-so-willing mouth. That was on top of several wonderful pasta and salads we partook of (far too much found it's way onto my plate and of course I was honour bound to eat it all!!). THEN, to complicate my already over-full state we went out for supper with our friends. Yep, I'm a stuffed turkey who is feeling trussed into pants that aren't meant to expand this much. All I want to do now is go to bed and sleep it off. Groan........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.