MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, November 27, 2006

More painting and comfort

After my yoga class this morning I went back to painting and finished the second coat on the living room. Now we just have all the trim to do, which isn't likely to happen until at least Thursday.

The topic on Studio Friday this week was 'Comfort' (what brings you comfort in your studio or artistic work environment). For me, I would have to say there are two things. There's a certain black and white cat who sleeps high up on one of my shelving units and keeps an eye on whatever I'm doing. He occasionally takes a closer look and walks all over my projects. The other thing that gives me comfort is my husband bringing me down a cup of green tea in the middle of the afternoon. Sometimes my dog spends some time laying at my feet too, and that's a nice thing when it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.