MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Incognito dog




See my handsome dog? See the paint all over his butt? I think he has dreams of being all white (with a little warm taupe thrown in for good measure). He has paint in his tail and various and assorted other places on his body. You can't say he doesn't want to be helpful. Too bad I couldn't convince him how to dip his tail in the can and actually paint the walls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.