MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy United States Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the United States and to any 'transplanted' citizens out there! Hope you all get your fill of turkey or whatever you enjoy.

I'm sorry to say that the chocolate theme has come to an end. This is the last one. I love all the funky fibres and the little girl on her tippy toes to get chocolate from the birds nest.

Now I'm off to clean. Yep, it's reached 'that' point again in my workroom and since I have Kym coming for a sew day tomorrow I guess I had better do something about it. I'd sure like to know where all the dust comes from!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.