MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Done!!


One more Christmas present done this afternoon. I honestly thought this one would take a lot longer so I was pleasantly surprised.

For those who are wondering it's a pattern from 'Seams Like Glass Designs' by Lise Merchant (who happens to come from Whitehorse, Yukon) called 'Chickadee Dee...Dee...' (obviously). Reverse Applique and machine quilted. Size is approximately 27" square.

We were in Toronto yesterday 'having Christmas' with #2 son and his girlfriend. She might be leaving for France in a couple of weeks and won't be here for Christmas, so we thought we should give her the presents early. They gave us a two day trip to a B&B, which we can use anytime in the next year. That was really nice because anyone who knows us knows that we never get away. This will be a real treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.