MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thumping the earth

Here I was, being so proud of myself for figuring things computer out all by myself, but after reading yesterdays blog I realize that I have now descended back to earth with a thump. Yes I can scan, but no, I don't really know how to do it properly. That's what I get for bragging on about my supposed capabilities. I can see him from here. That little computer geeky creature pointing his little finger at me and laughing maniacally while clacking his heels together in glee over besting me - again.

All I can do is hang my head in shame and crawl back into my hole and promise my reader(s) that another day will dawn and I WILL master this thing - computer geeky creatures be darned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.