MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

There would have been pictures..

...except Blogger is not letting me load them today. Maybe tomorrow?

Do you ever have one of those days where you seem to spin your wheels and nothing gets done? I can honestly look back over my day and say that's pretty much all I've done, at least in the constructive sense. Had my chiropractor appointment, went out with Kym for a bit, family here for tea this afternoon and that's it. Spent two hours in my workroom and I haven't a thing to show for it. I can't even tell you what I did, other than cut out four pieces of card stock for some atc's. Now you know why I need another year to get anything accomplished!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.