MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Lessons in stupidity!

Two things learned today, so far, and both of them decidedly not the sort I really wanted to learn. #1 was that I learned one should not monkey about with a stuck blade on a rotary cutter. One should, if one were smart, just throw the darn thing out! It sure would be nice if some brilliant mind could come up with a rotary cutter that could differentiate between what it's supposed to cut and a finger. Before you ask...I'm not bleeding - much.

#2 lesson in stupidity is that one should remember when shutting the door on the medicine cabinet that one should really remove one's thumb from the shutting mechanism.

'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.