MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

100 Details....and scanning practice


I scanned these yesterday for practice with my scanner and, if you enlarge the pictures, you can see some of the details I've done from SharonB's 100 Details for 100 Days series. For those interested, I think Days 4, 15, 16, 20 & 27 are on here. There might be more, but those are the ones I'm sure of. For anyone who doesn't know, SharonB's blog and the 100 Details series can be found here: www.inaminuteago.com (one of these days I will figure out how to link properly!).

Another really great blog which has lots of designs available belongs to Pam Kellogg (http://kittyandmedesigns.blogspot.com). She has also been doing 100 designs and has some pretty nice patterns you can download.

Jack is off helping BIL with his building of the quonset hut again today, so I have a day to myself! We have a challenge in our CQTeer group to make a book, so I'm off to work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.