MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Anybody want a Rolex look-a-like?

Can you guess how frustrating it is to finally get onto the internet and go to your email, expecting to read great and exciting things, only to discover there's nothing there but idiots trying to sell me Rolex look-a-likes; some sort of med plan; and how to increase the size of certain parts of anatomy that obviously don't apply to me? Where do these people come from anyway? They have brains the size of a pea!

You can tell by the above rant that I quite obviously have done nothing creative today and also quite obviously haven't taken any pictures of the nothing I have done today. I suppose I could have taken a picture of my dining room table set for the company we're having tonight, but quite frankly, it's not all that interesting.

Yep, I got nothin.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.