MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Studio Friday - Time


I see that this picture is a bit out of focus...forgot to change the setting on my camera. Anyway, you can get the idea of what it is! Studio Friday's topic this week is 'Time', so what better picture can I show but my special clock that's in my studio. A friend gave it to me last Christmas. She had found it in a Value Village and thought it needed to live at my house (which it certainly did!). She added some extra embellishments before she gave it to me. Isn't it perfect?

I realize I'm a tad late in wishing my friends from the US a happy July 4th! Hope it was a good one for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.