MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Promised to show you this....

Remember a week or so ago I was talking about making something for the garden but I couldn't show a picture til it was done? Tah Dah! Our sign is done, and in place. Must admit it looks quite nice too. The little dog was a yard sale find a couple of years ago which Jack stuck up there for someplace to put it.

Gotta go! Just got home from the city and now the kids want to head out to go to a movie and guess what....they asked us to go too!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:00 PM

    great sign MA ... can't wait to see this garden altho it will be fall then ...

    do they have movies in your neck of the woods ? ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.