MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, July 31, 2006

I am getting a complex!

You know, I really don't consider myself a complete dork (at least most of the time) however this computer is giving me fits. First I have such a struggle to even get onto the internet and now, to add insult to injury, blogger is refusing to acknowledge the fact that there ARE pictures to be uploaded. I know they are there. I can see them. Blogger says the file is empty. Now, tell me, is blogger lying or are my eyes deceiving me? I was so proud of myself too, because I had more pictures of the 100 Details I've been working on. Oh well, if I can, I'll try to load them later and have a second post for today.....but then again, I'm assuming this will go through first. Do you ever notice that happens a lot in life too? Just when you think things are going pretty well, something comes along and smacks you upside the head, just to keep you humble. (Computer, if you're listening....I'm humble, I'm humble!).

It's hot again today, which could explain my tendancy to ramble. Hanging five loads of laundry on the line in the heat has most likely addled what's left of my brain. So, it's time for ice tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.