MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, July 31, 2006

100 Details....finally!

I think blogger will co-operate this time...I hope! These are some of my efforts for SharonB's '100 Details for 100 Days' (www.inaminuteago.com). Since I have yet to figure out how to put the corresponding text with the proper picture, I'll do some explanation. The picture of a block corner shows Day 22 and 23. The peach-y coloured braid was already on the block, so I used Sharons detail to highlight it. Her original showed buillion stitches, but I chose to use the pearl beads instead. The section to the left of that is supposed to represent wisteria, but, as usual, mine look more like grapes.

The green square...shows Day 17...the cluster of buttons and Day 15...the seam treatment directly below it. Don't forget you can enlarge the pictures to get better detail.

The other green square picture shows day 20 (the pink ribbon flowers) and part of Day 4, which is below and to the right of the applique rose.

I know I included a picture of the long & short stitch butterfly I did, but it seems to have disappeared. Hmmm. Not only that, I now see that my earlier post for today appears twice. Odd.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.