MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Workroom series....part 1

Today I am beginning to show my workroom (in all it's glory!) in a series of pictures. This one shows my computer corner with a little bit of my paper arts storage cabinet to the left. Above the paper cabinet you can just see the louvered doors which cover narrow shelves holding my glues, etc. This area is where a doorway used to go to the laundry room. We can still use it if we have to, because Jack built my shelves to be easily removeable. The basket on top of the printer is holding CDs...right now I have IlDivo, Heart, Josh Groban and Michael Buble in there.

We got to have a bath in our new tub last night! Woohoo! Of course the rest of the bathroom is nowhere near being done. The drywall is up and in the process of being mudded & sanded. We have one son and his girlfriend coming home tonight for the weekend, so they're going to have to rough it too. Hopefully they won't mind too much.

Yesterday I got the rag quilt put together ready to start snipping the seams. OH! I must mention that while I was surfing around on the net I discovered a site where the person used a weedwhacker to rag the seams!! I couldn't believe it. Think it might have been John Flynn's site, but I'm not sure. Can you imagine using a weed whacker on a quilt???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.