MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Rag coat


This is a picture of the latest jacket I made, using recycled denim, and in the rag style. It's reversible too. It's another thing out of my UFO pile.

I've spent most of today revamping my bead storage area. I have a wonderful (older) friend who loves to shop at the dollar store and nothing makes her happier than picking up little 'treasures' for me. This time she had at least a dozen different bead vials, which led to me having to re-do my method of storage. It still needs work, but at least now I can maybe (key word is 'maybe'!) find what I'm looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.