MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Let the demolition begin!


As I type the sounds of demolition are above my head. Oh the sweet sound of the beginning of the end of the pink bathroom. A week from now we will have something we can live with (we hope!).

The picture today is of one of the porcelain dolls I made. I took classes in order to learn how to make her. I had to learn by doing a baby doll, which didn't interest me in the least. Then I ended up being 'hired' by the doll studio to work for them...getting paid in dolls rather than cash. It was a win-win situation because I loved working with them. This doll was the first one I got paid with. She also ended up being the doll the shop used for their advertising campaign for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.