MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Finally...a picture!

Sorry it's taken so long to get back in the groove. This picture is of a wee purse kit I finished a couple of weeks ago (another one of my UFO's). I seem to be amassing a collection of purses in varying sizes...not quite sure what's going on with that, but I guess this could be called my 'purse phase'.

Today I plan to "attempt" to do a clear up in my workroom. Maybe I might even post pictures (of the 'after' - not the 'before' because I can guarantee that nobody wants to see it the way it is right now!! Even the dog doesn't want to be down here.

1 comment:

  1. This is darling! I love it! :) (And your dolls, too!!!)
    And thanks for your kind words on my blog! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.