MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Bathroom is DONE!


Lots of pictures today! This is our new bathroom, which is difficult to get pictures of because its very small. However, you can get the general idea, I hope. The color is more or less a sage green with white trim, and a dark laminate wood floor. I'd still like to add a few more accents here and there when I find something I like.
Of course everything has been rearranged and we can't find anything, but that's ok. A new bathroom is worth all the aggravation!



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:15 PM

    wow the bathroom looks really beautiful Mary Anne, and classy! Everything matches well, good job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.