MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Another UFO bites the dust!


Yahoo, I finished another of my UFO's yesterday. I can't remember exactly when I started this, but it has to be over two years ago (dare I admit that?). It's difficult to tell in the picture, but the purse itself is about two inches long. Now I'm facing the same sort of project, but a skirt for a half doll, which requires two hanks of beads (the purse only took less than one). I have to muster my courage to start. Even just stringing those many beads gives me the heebie-jeebies.

We had the fellow from Home Depot here this morning to give us an estimate on our bathroom. They will do it all, including the painting! Only trouble is that they have to actually take the walls right back to the studs. I refuse the think about the mess that plaster dust will make all over the house and will fix my sights on the finished product. Can't wait. Pink walls...be gone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.